Preparation Is Key!
Due to the number of children who want to attend Clear Creek Summer Camp, summer camp has changed from a full week to a half-week schedule. Group A will begin checking in at 8:00 A.M. on Monday and will return at 12:00 on Wednesday. Group B will begin checking in at 1:00 on Wednesday and will return at 5:00 on Friday. We depart and arrive from Eaglecrest Elementary School, 2760 North 300 West Lehi. Tuition is $180 and payable at time of registration.
Five things you can do to be sure your child is prepared.
- First, watch the Camp Video. This five-minute presentation will give you a good idea what to expect from your time at Clear Creek Summer Camp.
- Second, take a look at the Camp Menus. Clear Creek Summer Camp is an extension of the Alpine School District Nutritional Services. The meals there are prepared like those found in each school’s cafeteria. If your child has significant food allergies, be sure to provide detailed information during registration. Gluten-free and diabetic meals are available for students who have submitted the required medical documentation in advance to Alpine School District Nutrition Services.
- Third, review the Camp Schedule to become familiar with the activities your child will be participating in.
- Fourth, carefully go over the Packing List. The packing list contains everything your son or daughter will need to have a successful experience.
- Fifth, consider attending one of the optional Parent Meetings. These are especially helpful for those who are sending their first child to summer camp. The camp directors will conduct these meetings, present a brief history of our camp, explain the current program and answer questions. Children coming to camp are certainly welcome. Note these dates and locations:
MAY 15TH – OREM JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, 765 N. 600 W. OREM 6:30-7:30PM
MAY 16TH – LEHI JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, 700 E. CEDAR HOLLOW ROAD, LEHI, 6:30-7:30PM
CLEAR CREEK’S CAFETERIA IS MANAGED BY THE ALPINE SCHOOL DISTRICT’S NUTRITION SERVICES DEPARTMENT.
In addition to these meals, the camp staff provides an evening treat each night before bedtime.
Be sure to send your son or daughter with a sturdy refillable water bottle. Staying hydrated is key to feeling well.
Gluten-free meals are available upon request for students who have submitted the required medical documentation in advance to Alpine School District Nutrition Services.
For students requiring a carb count, please contact Cindy Larson, the camp nutritional manager.
Note: The menu listed here is subject to change.
Summer Packing List
- We recommend you print the packing list and check it twice before heading out to camp.
- Students on the Monday-Wednesday schedule will check-in on Monday morning at 8:00 AM at Eaglecrest Elementary, 2760 North 300 West, Lehi. The bus will depart at 9:00 AM. They will return at 12:00 PM on Wednesday at the same location.
- Students on the Wednesday-Friday schedule will check-in on Wednesday afternoon at 1:00 PM at Eaglecrest Elementary, 2760 North 300 West, Lehi. The bus will depart at 9:00 AM. They will return at 5:00 PM on Friday at the same location.
- Be sure your son or daughter has a sturdy refillable water bottle. Staying hydrated is key of feeling well at camp.
- Your son or daughter may carry a small backpack onto the bus if desired, separate from the regular packed gear which will be loaded onto our supply truck at check-in.
- Medications, if any, should be given to the camp coordinator during check-in as your child receives their name tag. Please do not send any medications without consulting with the camp coordinator.